Helmet Model: FG-JET, IS-33 II
1. Open the shield to its maximum open position. Do not force.
2. Move the handle-locker to the open position.
3. The shield will be automatically released out of the base ratchet mechanism.
2. Align and insert the top of the shield guide into the plate-gear guide.
3. With the guides properly aligned, press the lower section of the shield into the plate-gear mechanism. The locking tab should pop into position, locking the shield into place.
Sign up to receive the HJC news, product releases, and helmet tips.