Helmet Model: AC-10, CL-12, CL-Y, CS-12, SY-MAX
1. Open shield to its full open position.AHJ05_remove_1.png
2. Push the locking arm to the open position.
3. Repeat on oposite side.
4. Grasp the shield as shown.
5. Pull the shield in the direction of the arrow.
6. Repeat on oposite side.
1. Ensure that the locking arm is in the open position.
2. Grasp the shield as shown.
3. Push the shield in the direction of the arrow until the main shield axis stops within the mechanism.
4. Important; ensure that the shield tab (A) slides under the tab channel on the baseplate (B) as you rotate the shield into the closed position.
5. Close the locking arm before the shield is completely closed.
6. Repeat on opposite side.
Sign up to receive the HJC news, product releases, and helmet tips.