Helmet Model: RPHA 70 ST
1. Move the slide lock to the left to disengage.
2. Squeeze the tab and lift up the center latch.
3. Open shield to the maximum open position.
4. Push the handle-locker to the open position. The shield will be automatically released out of base ratchet mechanism.
1. Ensure that the handle-locker is in the open position.
2. Align and insert the top of the shield guide into the plate-gear guide.
3. With the guides properly aligned, press the lower section of the shield into the plate-gear mechanism. The locking tab should pop into position, locking the shield into place.
Sign up to receive the HJC news, product releases, and helmet tips.