Helmet Model: FG-JET, IS-33 II
1. Open the shield to its maximum open position. Do not force.
2. Move the handle-locker to the open position.
3. The shield will be automatically released out of the base ratchet mechanism.
1. Ensure that the handle-locker is in the open position.
2. Align and insert the top of the shield guide into the plate-gear guide.
3. With the guides properly aligned, press the lower section of the shield into the plate-gear mechanism. The locking tab should pop into position, locking the shield into place.
Sign up to receive the HJC news, product releases, and helmet tips.