Helmet Model: AC-12, CL-15, CL-16, CL-SP, CS-R2, CS-R3, FS-10, FS-15, IS-16, CL-17, CL-17 PLUS
1. Move the shield retention button to the open position.
2. Open shield to the maximum open position.
3. Move the handle-locker to the open position.
4. Shield will be automatically released out of base ratchet mechanism.
2. Align and insert the top of the shield guide into the plate-gear guide.
3. With the guides properly aligned, press the lower section of the shield into the plate-gear mechanism. The locking tab should pop into position, locking the shield into place.
Sign up to receive the HJC news, product releases, and helmet tips.